With so many at home workout options these days you might be wondering:
- If I can get my workouts online why would I pay for a gym?
- If bodyweight workouts are beneficial why do I need a gym?
- If I’m decently motivated on my own why would I get a membership?
These are all great questions so let’s talk about all the reasons you should get out of the house and get yourself to a gym!
- It’s good for your health! Daily activity reduces risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes
- It’s good for your mind. Exercise in all forms can act as a stress reliever. Consider it “meditation in motion.” Physical activity can also release endorphins and regulate cortisol levels- the hormone linked to stress.
- It improves your sleep quality and can help boost your sleep duration.