Are you feeling stuck in a rut from your current fitness routine? Do you have trouble staying motivated and reaching your fitness goals? If so, it's time to take action! Setting fitness goals can help you to push yourself out of a rut and reach new heights with your health and wellness and The Blueprint LA is here to help!
Having practical steps can help you to stay consistent and motivated while reaching your goals. With that in mind, here are some practical steps you can use to set and reach your fitness goals.
1. Write Down Your Goals – Writing down your goals on paper can provide clarity and focus to your fitness efforts. Taking the time to outline your goals with specifics (including estimated timeframes) can help you to stay motivated and track your progress.
2. Make A Plan – Once you have your goals written down, it's time to create a plan of action. Make sure your plan covers the type of BPLA classes you will do each week as well as what additional daily movement you will add in as well as your nutrition plan.
3. Set Rewards – Give yourself rewards for completing each milestone as you work towards your goals. This can help keep you motivated and on track.
4. Make Time for Exercise – Take the time to set a schedule for when you can exercise or do other physical activity. Try to stick to the same time each day so it becomes a habit.
5. Track Your Progress – Track your progress and celebrate your successes. This will help you stay motivated to continue your fitness journey.
Following these tips can help give you the guidance you need to reach your fitness goals. Don't forget to be kind to yourself and remember that progress, not perfection, is the goal.
If you're looking for extra support and guidance with developing your 30-60-90 goals here at BPLA email Info@TheBlueprintLA.com to set-up your goal setting session today!